Conscious Friends Forum
Conscious Living Foundation

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Profile Edit Profile   RegisterRegister  

Adele to design for Burberry?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lyxh2510

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Adele to design for Burberry? Reply with quote

Look, Kate Moss - there might be a brand new Burberry pas cher babe on the market. The particular 24-year-old vocalist is stated to get taking part with the 156-year-old English manufacturer on a plus-sized series, reviews Vogue British.

The actual curvy chanteuse, now expecting with your ex 1st little one, provides however to verify or perhaps refute the hypothesis. Representatives for the brand have not yet react to your News' query regarding confirmation. Adele may be one of the few voloptuous ladies capable to don the actual label's tartans as well as plaids -- in the US, measurements pertaining to apparel tend to visit to the XL or a dimension 14.

Head developer Christopher Bailey made actively seeks Adele for the 2011 Brit Awards as well as MTV Video Songs Prizes. "I've satisfied Christopher Bailey a few times," she's supposedly said before. "I've often liked Burberry. I recall keeping for three years to obtain our very first Sac Sling Burberry bag prior to I got authorized."

Burberry offers maintained to stick with British glimmering gems from the slender selection for its promotional initiatives. Past faces and also systems for that manufacturer have got incorporated versions such as Kate Moss, Agyness Deyn, Jourdan Dunn, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, along with the occasional actress Emma Watson.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Love In Action All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: