Conscious Friends Forum
Conscious Living Foundation

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Profile Edit Profile   RegisterRegister  

Ping Rapture V2 Irons with modern-classical clubhead shape

View previous topic :: View next topic  
golfonlineau

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Ping Rapture V2 Irons with modern-classical clubhead shape Reply with quote

The Ping Rapture V2 Irons were made with golf equipment online, modern-classical clubhead shape that will suit that eye associated with better participants, while nonetheless providing forgiveness in addition to confidence to get average participants.

From my evaluation of Ping clubs, it seems the super sole width started with the cheap PING K15 Irons. Engineered to bring golfers maximum forgiveness, the Rapture V2 iron relies on multi-metal technology to launch the ball longer, higher and with more accuracy. Ping Rapture V2 irons are featured to give a lot of forgiveness to different levels. You don't have to hit the ball hard or really go at it to get some good distance.

They are definitely over-sized and have a dark grey finish not all that dissimilar from the color of the Black Pearl Cleveland wedges. The tungsten in the sole of the clubs provides the perimeter weighting for an extremely forgiving response.

The ball tracks straighter and the ball flight is higher, probably explaining the little bit of distance loss from my previous clubs. I noticed a marked improvement in my ball-striking ability. Even poor shots have a tendency to go where you want them with these clubs. When I played PING G15 Irons for sale I would occasionally miss the greens on my second shots but I had the players irons. The V2 Irons will put the ball where your swing is aimed. I noticed a marked improvement in my ball-striking ability.

The PING Rapture V2 Irons crispness and feel of the ball coming off a well struck shot is extremely satisfying. An innovation made possible by the lightweight titanium face that frees weight for where itís needed mostólow and on the perimeter. The high launch angle allows for stronger lofts so that golfers can generate greater distance without sacrificing control.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Love In Action All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: